Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson "King of Pop" Dies


I remember driving down the road in my 75' Cherry red Trans Am blasting Michael Jackson's "Thriller". I couldn't help but turn up the radio (or in those days 8 track) when I heard "The King of Pop" come on. Michael Jackson would soon become a household name around the world holding the most #1 tracks in history (15 singles!) Despite his some-what controversial lifestyle; from crouch-grabbing dance moves to his most recent legal allegations, Michael will still be a legend.

Now, the media has seemed to have forgotten about the death or Farrah Fawcett to cancer or the great Ed Mcmahon. Instead there are constant speculations swirling about how MJ died. What is an over dose? Was it intentional? For today, I'm just going to remember all the legends that have passed this week and wish that their dream lives on.

No comments:

Post a Comment